Years of Relevant Experience
The position requires 3+ equivalent years of experience in government business and financial management and analysis. A Master’s degree or Ph.D. may count for additional years of experience.
Individuals will assist in the efficient and effective operation of the program office, providing on-site program execution and financial management support to analyze, resolve and track budgetary and other financial issues with emphasis on financial execution support activities. In the program execution and financial management support area, the individual’s activities include but are not limited to:
- Assist the PM in preparing budget and financial plans for the program; including justification for operations & maintenance (OPS) and facilities & equipment (F&E) funding;
- Assist in interpreting budget and financial guidance received in order to prepare project plans from this guidance;
- Evaluate program budgetary estimates and monthly financial/business management reports
- Reviews and coordinates funding actions with Program Manager/Business Manager, Program Leads, Contracting Officers and Contracting Officer Representatives;
- Prepares program funding action documentation as required:
Procurement Requisitions (PR)
Requisitions for Modification (RFM)
Requisitions for Inter-Agency Agreements (IAA)
Program Authorization (PA) funds transfer requests
Individuals will be required to contribute effectively to working groups through oral and written communication and cooperative working relationships. Detail oriented, self-driven individuals sought.
Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Management, Finance, or Accounting.
Graduate and Post Graduate degrees are a plus
High level of proficiency with MS Excel and other MS Office Products. Strong analytical background and good interpersonal skills.
Must be a US citizen or a legal resident for three of the past five years.
Must meet eligibility requirements for a US Public Trust security clearance.
Travel Available for occasional travel