Cobec Consulting is looking to add a talented software developer to help develop and grow the FlightSync suite of analysis tools. Individuals will perform a wide variety of software tasks for application and business intelligence development, large dataset processing, algorithm development and data analytics. Individuals should be familiar with open source tools and leverage them to develop innovative and cutting edge data solutions.
Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, or Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics and/or Engineering or related field.
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
The position requires + equivalent years of experience in software engineering, software development or web application design.
- Design and develop software based on business and functional requirements
- Development of software documentation
- Develop SW Standard Operating Procedures based on established policies, standards and best practices
- Ensure compliance with SDLC and configuration management
- Develop aviation knowledge to add insight on current and future projects
- Individual may be asked to assist with database design, development and maintenance.
- Experience with RDBMS (e.g. PostgreSQL, SQL, Oracle)
- Excellent problem solving skills and communication
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with frontend visualization and design a plus
- Experience with both Linux and Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of MATLAB, R, Ruby and/or Python is a plus
Must be available for occasional travel. (less than 5%)
Must meet eligibility requirements for a US Public Trust security clearance.
Link to Apply: https://cobec.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk06kgn