Objective, accurate, and defensible decision making is critical to our clients’ ability to successfully accomplish their missions. Our clients rely on us to provide them with the tools and information they need to make informed decisions—and we deliver, time after time, by applying science to decision making.
Using proven methods and solutions, we are able to deconstruct multi-criteria, high-impact, complex decisions. Because decisions are often complicated by multiple factors that offer varying influences, Cobec researches and incorporates relevant historical and forecast data to provide objective and defensible solutions for our clients.
Our core decision theory and analysis offerings include:
- Objective acquisition decision making solutions
- Deployment and implementation sequence and schedule development
- Decision tree formulation and analysis
- Decision model development
- Influence diagram development
- Multi-criteria decision analysis (MCDA)
- Analytic hierarchy process (AHP) model development