In 2007 four professionals with skill sets in investment analysis—Michael Paul, Hisham Jalil, Chris Teigue, and Travis Eyrich—came together with the common goal of providing quality quantitative analysis services to the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA’s) Air Traffic Organization. Together they formed Cobec Consulting, which has been serving the FAA with valuable consulting services ever since. Today the company continues to grow and to broaden its scope of services and clients.
Our values guide our relationships with our employees and our clients as much as they dictate our corporate objectives and policies. Ours is a culture where intelligent people with diverse experiences and backgrounds can come together to solve the difficult challenges facing today’s decision makers. We believe in:
- Relationships — We know the importance of building strong, collaborative relationships with our clients and within our team.
- Leadership — Our leaders must have the courage and know-how to shape a better future for both our customers and ourselves.
- Passion— Believing passion breeds innovation and quality, we are committed in our hearts as well as our minds to our work and our clients.
- Accountability — We encourage our team members to own their products and hold each other accountable for customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Integrity— We believe it is imperative to be honest and real in all our dealings.
- Innovation — In order to stay on the leading edge of our industry, we leverage the imagination and creativity of our team members.
- Quality — We apply the highest standards of excellence to the development of our products and deliverables.
- Teamwork — We work together by combining our individual strengths for the benefit of our clients.
- Diversity — Embracing diversity is an essential component in the way we conduct business.
- Community — We volunteer our time, talent, and resources to help our communities thrive.
- Commitment— Because we value our clients and our people, we are committed to meeting their needs quickly and fairly.
- Respect— We value every person’s contribution and ensure that everyone is treated with respect.