Years of Relevant Experience
The position requires 5+ equivalent years of relevant experience in project management and scheduling. Individual will provide program scheduling support to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Specific experience with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is desired.
- Build a quality program schedule (quality being defined by the GAO’s draft Best Practices in schedule development), whether the schedule is built from the ground up, or is “inherited”
- Lead project planning efforts supporting a government program office
- Gather and process schedule updates; provide analysis and status reports (oral and written) to program stakeholders including technical leads, program management officials, and external entities such as the Office of Management and Budget
- Evaluate project, program, and cross program dependencies
- Leverage schedule data to generate and provide metrics to program office stakeholders, including critical path analysis
- Perform other schedule related activities as directed
- Participate in and support regular risk assessment activities, EVM activities, and baseline reviews
Bachelor’s degree required.
Master’s degree is a plus
Must be a US citizen or a legal resident for three of the past five years.
Must meet eligibility requirements for a US Public Trust security clearance.
Travel Available for occasional travel